How to Apply
How to Apply
Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships in Digital Humanities
Sunday, October 30, 2016, 11:59pm EST
- Complete the Application Form.
- Prepare a curriculum vitae.
- Merge your completed application form and your c.v. into one file, with application first. Name your file: LastName-First (e.g., Franklin-Ben) and save as a PDF. Do not submit a Word doc.
- Arrange for three (3) confidential letters of recommendation. Each referee should upload their letter to our secure server as a PDF only. The submission deadline for referees is October 30, 2016. We strongly encourage you to contact your referrees early enough to give them adequate time to meet this absolute deadline. (For custom instructions on uploading referee letters through Interfolio, please see below.)
- Upload and submit the PDF of your application and c.v. to our secure webform. (Applications emailed or snail-mailed will be considered ineligible.)
Uploading Confidential Letters of Recommendation through Interfolio
Interfolio has a customized process in which applicants are able themselves to upload confidential letters. Please follow these guidelines (do not follow the standard instructions on Interfolio's website, "uploading letters to an online application system"):
- Sign into your Interfolio Dossier account.
- From the main page, click "Start Delivery" (or on other pages, the orange "New Delivery" button).
- For destination, type "Custom Upload" or "Interfolio Custom Upload."
- Click "Select."
- On the next page, enter all letters you wish to have uploaded.
- Click "Continue" followed by "Proceed to Payment" to complete your request.
- Interfolio Scholar Services will send you an automatic email confirmation.
- You must REPLY to that email, giving Interfolio this (and only this) URL from our website: https://pricelab.sas.upenn.edu/fellowships/postdoctoral/reference
- Interfolio usually uploads your documents within 24 hours, although please allow some cushion to ensure that letters are uploaded to the Forum's webpage NLT the October 30 deadline.
- If you have any difficulty with this process, please contact Interfolio directly at email@example.com or 877-997-8807 weekdays, 9am – 6 pm.